Bank Rakyat Service Representative is a programme whereby cooperatives are selected as marketing agents for Bank Rakyat's products and banking facilities.
The cooperatives will be responsible in introducing, marketing, promoting, and expanding the bank's products and facilities to their members and new customers in their respective areas.
Operating at their present premises, Bank Rakyat Service Representative is selected based on the potential of each area in expanding the bank's financial products and services especially in "green" markets.
- A channel that links Bank Rakyat to its customers.
- Cooperatives do not require capital to start the operation.
- Commission paid (for the service) will increase the cooperatives' income.
- Become the hub to market various products from other cooperatives.
- Gain access to marketing and services knowledge.
- Add value to the cooperatives members and general public in the area.
- Bank Rakyat Service Representative receives free guidance and consultancy.
- Registed under Suruhanjaya Koperasi Malaysia (SKM).
- Possess capable management.
- Strategic location.
- Offers strong market potential.
Note: Applies to the Bank's Terms and Conditions.
- Jabatan Khidmat Koperasi, Bank Rakyat
- Cawangan-cawangan Bank Rakyat
You Can Send Your Application To
Assistant Vice President,
Level 8, Tower 1,
Bank Rakyat Twin Tower,
No.33, Jalan Rakyat, 50470 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2612 9600
Fax: 03-2612 9566