- The shariah concept adopted is the Qard which is equivalent to savings deposit under the guarantee of Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia as thetrustee.
Note: The Qard is similar to the existing Savings-i Account concept.
- Mininum deposit to open an account is RM20
- Debit card facility (combo card) for cash withdrawals at Bank Rakyat ATMs or any ATMs with MEPS/BANKCARD logo nationwide
- i-Rakyat internet banking facility
- Passbook-less savings
- Age 13 years old and above;
- Identity Card
- Open the Umrah Savings i-Account.
- Make deposits into Savings i-Account for Ibadah Umrah.
- Ensure amount is sufficient to perform Ibadah Umrah.
- Subscribe to Umrah packages with experienced and reliable Umrah operators.
- Perform Ibadah Umrah according to plan.
|Debit Card||Application fee||RM8.00*|
|Annual Card fee||RM8.00*|
|Account Statement||For each application||RM10.60|
|Account Closure||Less than 3 months from the new account opening date*||RM10.00|
|Umrah Savings-i Account|
|Amount (RM)||Hibah Rates* (p.a)|
|0 - 999||0.00 %|
|1,000 - 99,999||1.00%|
|100,000 and above||1.25%|
THE DISCLOSURE OF HIBAH RATE AS SHOWN ABOVE IS THE PREVIOUS HIBAH RATE PAID BY THE BANK TO DEPOSITORS AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED IN ANY WAY AS AN INDICATIVE OR PROSPECTIVE RATE.
THE BANK IS NOT OBLIGED TO GRANT THE HIBAH TO THE DEPOSITORS AND DECLARATION OF THE HIBAH RATE DISPLAYED IS AT SOLE DISCRETION OF THE BANK.