There are 3 types of Savings-i Account:
- Minimum deposit to open an account is RM20
- Kad Rakyat facility (ATM Card)
- Perform withdrawals at Bank Rakyat ATMs or any ATM with MEPS / BANKCARD logo across the country
- Perform money transfers and one-stop bill payments via ATM and counters.
- Internet banking facilities i-Rakyat
- Citizens and non-citizens
- For Citizens
- Individual accounts
- Joint Accounts
- Associations and Clubs (established and registered in Malaysia)
- Mosque / Surau Committee (established and registered in Malaysia)
- Co-operatives (established and registered in Malaysia)
- Funded by Bank Rakyat
- Performs contractual work for Bank Rakyat
- Co-operates with Bank Rakyat such as Amanah Raya Berhad and Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Bank Rakyat subsidiaries
- For Non-citizens
- Individual Accounts
|Debit Card||Application fee||RM 8.00*|
|Annual card fee||RM 8.00*|
|Replacement card||Card loss/theft||RM12.00*|
|Savings Book||New book due to lost of old book||RM16.00|
|Book replacement due to damage||RM5.00|
|Account Statement||For each application||RM10.00|
|Account Closure||Less than 3 months from the new account opening date||RM10.00|
Note: The dormant account with credit balance of less than RM10 will be closed by the Bank and whatever balance will be absorbed as a fee to the Bank.
Lost of Passbook: Clients must fill in the loss of savings book Report Form and the Stamped Loss/Damage Savings Account Testimony Letter. Clients may report on the loss of savings book and account closure at any nearest branch.
|Savings-i Account/ Nuri Savings-i Account|
|Amount (RM)||Hibah Rates* (p.a)|
|0 - 999||0.00 %|
|1,000 - 99,999||1.00%|
|100,000 and above||1.25%|
THE DISCLOSURE OF HIBAH RATE AS SHOWN ABOVE IS THE PREVIOUS HIBAH RATE PAID BY THE BANK TO DEPOSITORS AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED IN ANY WAY AS AN INDICATIVE OR PROSPECTIVE RATE.
THE BANK IS NOT OBLIGED TO GRANT THE HIBAH TO THE DEPOSITORS AND DECLARATION OF THE HIBAH RATE DISPLAYED IS AT SOLE DISCRETION OF THE BANK.