Financing-i / Vehicle Financing-i (An Naqlu 2)
Bank Rakyat Auto Financing-i offers a flexible and affordable instalment scheme when purchasing a national or imported car available in the market.
- Maximum margin of 100% from on the road (OTR) sales price or invoice
- Financing tenure for up to 9 years
- Maximum financing amount subject to customer's monthly instalment limit
- Financing is for any purchase of New vehicles.
- Malaysian citizen (individual) not less than 18 years old and up to 60 years old at the end of financing tenure.
- Open to all public and GLC sector employees with fixed income who have served for at least 6 months.
- Minimum monthly income of RM1,500. (Subject to Payment Method and other T&C)
Please contact our nearest branch for information.
- Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA)
- Salary Deduction by Employer (PGM)
- Cash and Electronic Payment (For Government and GLC staff only, minimum salary RM3,500.)
- 1 Copy of MyKad
- 1 Copy of Driving License / Passport Size Photo
- 1 Copy of Latest 3 Months Salary Slips
- Latest 3 Months Bank Statements
- 1 Copy of Latest EPF Statement for Private Sector Employees
|Auto Financing-i||Ad Valorem|
|Lawyer fees for agreement||RM212.00 – RM265.00|
|Stamp Duty||0.5% of total financing as per Stamp Duty Act 1949 (Revised 1989).|
|Wakalah Fee||RM28.30 (inclusive of Brokerage Fee)|
|Issuance of letter to JPJ for change of vehicle engine no., interchange of vehicle registration no., duplicate registration card etc.||RM15.00 per document|
|Issuance of letter to authority for transfer of vehicle to East Malaysia or vice versa.||RM15.00 per document|
|Early Settlement Fee||N/A|
|Late Payment Charges||
During the financing tenure :
1% per annum on the overdue instalment amount
After expiry of financing tenure :
Shall not be more than the prevailing daily overnight Islamic Interbank Money Market rate (IIMM) on the outstanding balance
The published rates, fees and charges are effective from 1st April 2019 following the implementation of 6% SST from 1st September 2018. Terms & conditions apply.For any enquiries, please visit the nearest branch or call our Contact Centre tele-Rakyat at 1-300-80-5454.*Terms and conditions apply.