Takaful Amani Didik is a regular contribution takaful plan, which provides a means for parents to prepare educations funds for their children and at the same time designed to provide protection in the event of death or total permanent disability (TPD) of the person covered before the maturity of the takaful certificate.
- Takaful Amani Didik will pay a lump sum payment in the event of death or total permanent disability (TPD) up to maximum amount of RM150,000
- Takaful contributions is subject to term of coverage, entry age and amount of coverage.
- Takaful participant funds will be invested based on Syariah principle
- Automatic registration as a member of Kelab Nuri Bank Rakyat.
- Takaful contributor will enjoy tax relief subject to the sole decision of Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri.
- Hassle free and affordable monthly contributions via simple auto debit, credit card and internet banking
- 24 hours worldwide coverage.
- Only available at Bank Rakyat branches (Please refer to Service Guide)
- Underwriten by Takaful Ikhlas Berhad, a takaful company under Permodalan Nasional Berhad (PNB).
- Malaysian citizen
- Person covered from 30 days old to 12 years old, while participant age from 18 years old to 60 years old.
- Under this certificate, the child is the person Covered while the parent/legal guardian is the participant (certificate holder).
- Death and TPD benefit of the person covered up to RM150,000
- Maturity benefit, amount accumulated in the participant fund, inclusive of investment income and net distributable surplus from the Risk Fund, if any, is payable upon the maturity of the Takaful Certificate.
- Surrender Benefit, amount accumulated in the participant fund, inclusive of investment income and net distributable surplus from the Risk Fund, if any, is payable upon the surrender of the Takaful Certificate after deducting the administration fee up to RM 50.
- Education excellence award for UPSR, PT3, SPM, STPM and STAM
- Cash withdrawal is allowed subject to terms and conditions.