Financial Planning / Fire and Houseowner Takaful
- Provides coverage against losses and/or damages to residential/commercial properties due to fire, lightning or any perils mentioned in takaful certificate.
- The houseowners takaful also covers garage, outbuildings, walls, gates and fences around your property, as well as permanent fixtures and fittings.
- Contribution calculated based on the type of property.
- Duration of coverage is one year, certificate will be renewed by the bank for customers of Home Financing-i with Bank Rakyat.
- Cover losses or damages to the building by any of the following perils:
- Fire, lightning, thunderbolt, subterranean, fire
- Aircraft damage and other aerial devices and/or articles dropped.
- Impact damage by road vehicles or animals
- Bursting or overflowing of domestic water tanks, apparatus or pipes
- Theft by forcible and violent entry or exit
- Hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, or windstorm
- Earthquake and volcanic eruption
- Coverage can also be extended to the following perils, subject to additional payment:
- Subsidence or landslip
- Riot, strike or malicious damage
- Malaysian Citizen
- Aged 18 and above
- Owner of the residential/commercial property
The published rates, fees and charges are effective from 1st April 2019 following the implementation of 6% SST from 1st September 2018. Terms & conditions apply.For any enquiries, please visit the nearest branch or call our Contact Centre tele-Rakyat at 1-300-80-5454.*Terms and conditions apply.