- Principal: 21 years old and above
- Supplementary: 18 years old and above
- Annual Income: RM24,000 above
- Copy of Identity Card (Front and Back) / Passport (For Principal / Supplementary Applicant’s) AND:
- Copy of latest pay slip
- EXCLUSIVE card design for PDRM personnel.
- Special cash withdrawal fee at 1.5% or minimum RM15 (whichever is higher) at automated teller machine (ATM) or Bank Rakyat counter.
- NO Annual Fee
- NO compounding element.
- FREE Group Family Takaful Coverage and ‘Khairat Kematian’. Coverage includes guaranteed repayment of outstanding finances accrued through Credit Card-i usage.
- NOmark-up rate for overseas transactions
- Bank Rakyat 0% Instalment Plan for retail purchases of RM1,000 & above.
- LOW profit rate under the Credit Card-i Tiered Pricing Structure.
|Tier||Criteria||Yearly Profit Rate|
|Tier 1: Minimum payment received before or on the Due Date for 9 months consecutively.||Non-Bank Rakyat Share Member||13.5 %|
|Bank Rakyat Share Member||13.0 %|
|Tier 2: Minimum payment received before or on the Due Date for 6 months or more within 9 months period.||Non-Bank Rakyat Share Member||17 %|
|Bank Rakyat Share Member||15.5 %|
|Tier 3: Does not meet the above conditions for Tier 1 and Tier 2.||Non-Bank Rakyat Share Member||18 %|
|Bank Rakyat Share Member||17 %|
- Rakyat Rewards
a) 1 point is given to cardholder every RM10 spent. The point would then be converted to for cash at the rate of RM0.10 per 10 points.
b) Rakyat Rewards validity period is confined to 3 years. The rewards earned by cardholders on any date of any month are valid until the end of the same month, for the next 3 years.
- Rakyat Rebate
a) The rebate schedule as per below:
|Items||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Auto debit facility||0.5%||0.5%||0.5%|
|Other financing facilities at Bank Rakyat||0.5%||1.0%||1.0%|
|Total Rebate (Rakyat Rebate)||2.0%||2.5%||3.0%|
Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i is a Credit Card-i offered EXCLUSIVELY for Royal Malaysia Police (RMP) personnel and RMP non-management personnel.
2. What are the main features of Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i?
The main features of Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i are as follows:
- EXCLUSIVEcard design for RMP personnel.
- Special CASH WITHDRAWAL FEE of 1.5% or minimum RM15 (whichever is higher) at automated teller machine (ATM) or Bank Rakyat counter.
3. Who can apply Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i?
Only RMP personnel and RMP non-management personnel are eligible to apply for Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i.
4. What are the type of cards offered?
Type of cards offered are according to the position of the RMP personnel as follows:
Senior Police Officers
5. Are Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i cardholders eligible for the 8%.GOV.MY program?
Yes, Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i cardholders are eligible for the 8%.GOV.MY program only if the application is approved before 31August 2024.
6. I am an RMP personnel and an existing cardholder of Bank Rakyat Credit Card-i. Can I apply for Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i?
Yes, you can apply for Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i via the following methods:
7. I am a Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i cardholder. Can I enjoy the benefits of Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i if I have ended my service as PDRM personnel?
If the cardholders have ended their service as RMP personnel, the Bank has the right to convert the PDRM Credit Card-i to Gold or Platinum Credit Card-i depending on eligibility and the cardholders will no longer be eligible for the benefits of PDRM CreditCard-i.
8. I am a Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i cardholder. What should I do after I ended my service as RMP personnel?
Please contact Bank Rakyat Card Center at 03-2693 6880 to update your current employment status.
9. How do I apply or get more information about Bank Rakyat PDRM Credit Card-i?
- Go to brick.bankrakyat.com.my(Bank Rakyat BRICK) or www.irakyat.com.my(iRakyat) for online application; or
- Visit our website at www.bankrakyat.com.my; or
- Contact Bank Rakyat Card Centre at 03-2693 6880