Cards / Auto Balance Conversion
Pay off your Credit Card-i balance at a lower rate
- Lower rate @ 13% p.a. versus 15% - 18% p.a. financing rate.
- Hassle-free conversion - your outstanding statement balances will be converted upon meeting eligibility criteria (annual assessment).
- No processing fee on the conversion.
- No termination fee – flexibility to early settle your instalment plan with no additional fee.
- Flexibility to opt-out from each conversion offer.
- Malaysian citizen.
- Annual income is NOT EXCEED RM60,000 per year or RM5,000 per month.
- Consistent revolver in the past 12 months period; and
- Average repayment is 10% or less from total outstanding balance for the past 12 months period.
- Minimum current outstanding balance (retail and cash withdrawal) is RM1,000.
- Credit Card-i Account MUST in ACTIVE and NON-DELINQUENT status during ABC program is offered.
- Bank Rakyat staff is NOT ENTITLED to join this ABC program.
- Eligible customer will be given advance notice prior to being enrolled into the programme.
- Your outstanding credit card balances will be converted into 36 monthly instalments.
- Balances will be converted at 13% p.a. (effective financing rate)
- Minimum convertible amount is RM1,000
Note: The amount converted will be booked on your existing credit card limit. Each monthly instalment you pay will incrementally restore your available credit limit or in full once the Auto Balance Conversion is fully repaid.
- Eligible cardholders will be notified via SMS notification to your registered phone number.
- Cardholders can request to opt-out from this ABC program by calling Bank Rakyat Card Centre at 03-2693 6880 within 30 days from the date of SMS received. Otherwise, Cardholder is deemed as AGREED to be registered under this ABC program.
- After 30 days period end, total principal of outstanding balance, and total profit rate of 13% per annum will be converted automatically into 36 months monthly instalment.
- However, for the first-time conversion, Cardholders will be given another 30 days cooling-off period to opt-out from the ABC program without having to incur any charges.
- Monthly instalment payment is fixed and will be published in the monthly Credit Card-i statement on the next following month after balance conversion is commenced.
- Upon enrolment, the outstanding statement balance will be converted into 36 monthly instalments.
The published rates, fees and charges are effective from 1st April 2019 following the implementation of 6% SST from 1st September 2018. Terms & conditions apply.For any enquiries, please visit the nearest branch or call our Contact Centre tele-Rakyat at 1-300-80-5454.*Terms and conditions apply.