Types of financing
- Direct funding for cooperative members / Hawkers & Peddlers Society.
- Conduct a micro enterprise
- Required to participate Self Help Group (SHG)*.
- Profit rate 12.56% in flat rate.
- Shariah Concept : Tawarruq
*SHG is an individual group that consist of 5 to 10 pax.
Type of Business
- Others - Primary agriculture, Construction, Mining & quarrying
- Cooperative members / Hawkers & Peddlers Society
- Sole proprietor, partnership, private limited company.
- 18 years old and not exceeding 65 years old when the financing tenure expires.
- Residing in the business operation area.
- SHG members with good repayment record (backlog payment not more than 4 weeks).
RM 1,000 - RM 50,000
- Savings Account deduction
- At ATM / CDM
Fees and Charges
|Charge and Service for Individuals|
Late Payment Charges (Ta'widh):
During the financing period:
After the financing tenure expires
|Wakalah or Agency Fee||Wakalah or agency fee of RM28.30|
|Stamp Duty Fee||Exempted|
|Early Settlement Fee||Rebate (Ibra’) will be given on the deferred profit|
Product Disclosure Sheet
- (English)PDS Micro Financing-i (MUsK) Non Panel.pdf (.pdf format)
- (English)PDS Micro Financing-i MUsK-MEF.pdf (.pdf format)
For further information, you may visit our nearest branches or call our tele-Rakyat Contact Centre at 1-300-80-5454
* Subject to terms and conditions