CO-OP & Entrepreneur Programme / Islamic Credit System Seminar
As the country's largest Islamic Cooperative Bank, Bank Rakyat has the capability knowledge and technical expertise to help cooperatives to develop their Shariah-compliant financing services and expand their activities into Islamic financing for the benefits of their members.
Provide counselling and training in supporting credit cooperatives expand their business activities dan implement Islamic financing system. This programme is open to all credit cooperatives.
Privileges And Benefits:
- Complete briefing on the concept, implementation and management of financing system which is Shariah-compliant.
- Provide information on all available business opportunities which cooperatives can participate to generate income including opportunites created by the Bank.
- Increase the confidence and encourage more registered cooperatives and cooperatives under Bank Rakyat to implement Shariah-compliant sistem as practised by the Bank.
- The Bank will be able to share its knowledge and expertise besides assisting the the cooperatives to improve and increase the overall operation efficiency.
- No fee charged
- One-day seminar
- The speakers are the managers of various and key divisions:
- Assistant Vice President, Shariah Research & Advisory
- Assistant Vice President, Shariah Review
- Assistant Vice President, Micro Financing
- Assistant Vice President, eCurrent Account
- Assistant Vice President, Business Advisory
- Registed cooperatives under Suruhanjaya Koperasi Malaysia
- Cooperatives who are involved in credit activitity