1MALAYSIA STUDENT DISCOUNT CARD
The 1Malaysia Student Discount Card is a card which allows students of institutes of higher education (IPT) to enjoy discounts for the purchase of goods and services from selected Trade Partners.
- Open to all IPTA / IPTS students under the purview of
- Ministry of Higher Education
- Ministry of Education Malaysia
- Ministry of Human Resource
- Teachers Institutes
- Other ministries determined by the Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism (KPDNKK)
- Card holders are eligible for discounts from selected Trade Partners
- The c ard expiration date is concurrent with the study duration of the student
- If the student continued the to pursue study to higher levels, the student are required to apply for a new card
Fees and Charges
- Registration fee is exempted for Malaysian citizen students.
- Registration fee of RM5 will be imposed for non Malaysian citizen students.
- A card replacement charge is RM2 for lost or damaged cards. Card replacement can be made at any Bank Rakyat branch
For further information, visit the KADS1M website.