Channel / tele-Rakyat Contact Centre
tele-Rakyat is Bank Rakyat's contact centre, designed to assist our present and potential customers. The creation of this call centre is in line with our customer service excellence philosophy. With the commitment of the best and most efficient customer service proposition, tele-Rakyat is manned by efficient, knowledgeable and trained employees who are ready to assist you in all your banking needs. The centre also complements the services offered by our branches and our internet platform, iRakyat. Just call tele-Rakyat and it is our pleasure to assist you and your banking needs.
As a growing firm, our future success is also dependent on feedback from our customers. Your feedback will help us to improve our products and services. The information you provide will help us shape the kind of products and services needed by our customers. At the same time, your enquiries, comments or suggestions will also help us to determine the type of information required by you. So do tell us what you feel and we would love to hear from you.
- Report lost/stolen ATM card
- Loan/Financing application status
- Current rate information
- Product and services enquiry
- Latest promotion
- We are ready to answer your enquiries for 24 hours.
- 7:30 am to 9:30 pm - Available for all inquiries
- 9:30 pm to 7:30 am - Available only to check application status, internet banking and report lost card
- Please contact us at 1-300-80-5454 or 03-55269000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further enquiries.
The published rates, fees and charges are effective from 1st April 2019 following the implementation of 6% SST from 1st September 2018. Terms & conditions apply.For any enquiries, please visit the nearest branch or call our Contact Centre tele-Rakyat at 1-300-80-5454.*Terms and conditions apply.