Wealth Management / Takaful Amani
- Takaful Amani is a protection scheme which provides monetary compensation in the events of death or permanent disability on the injuries caused solely and directly by accidents.
- As low as RM0.14 cents a day depending on the selected available plan which provide comprehensive coverage with affordable plans options.
- Provides 24 hours protection a day, 365 days a year of coverage worldwide
Takaful Amani provide the benefits as below:
|BENEFITS||PLAN A (RM)||PLAN B (RM)||PLAN C (RM)|
|Accidental Permanent Disablement||150,000||100,000||50,000|
|Hospital Allowance (Up to 30 Days)||150||100||50|
|Medical Expenses (per year)||3,000||2,000||1,000|
|Immediate Death/Funeral Expense||3,000||2,000||1,000|
|Covid-19 – Additional death benefits||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|Covid-19 – Additional hospital allowance (Treatment)||1,000||1,000||1,000|
- Affordable plan with simple and easy registration process
- Coverage effective immediately, 24 hours protection worldwide
- Automatic renewal via auto debit or credit card (optional)
- Health examination is not required
- Payment by cash/money transfer
- Same contribution for male and female
- Renewal age up to 74 years old
- Open to all Nationality, Malaysian and Non-Malaysian
- Bank Rakyat's customers between the age of 15 days to 69 years old
- For those aged between 65 to 74 years old, approval is based on individual evaluation and case-to-case basis.
- Coverage includes uniformed personnel (police, military, firefighter, etc), but only effective outside of working hours
- Underwriting by Takaful Ikhlas General Berhad
The published rates, fees and charges are effective from 1st April 2019 following the implementation of 6% SST from 1st September 2018. Terms & conditions apply.For any enquiries, please visit the nearest branch or call our Contact Centre tele-Rakyat at 1-300-80-5454.*Terms and conditions apply.