Government Schemes / Micro Financing-i ME2
Offering financing to entrepreneurs and small businessmen that offers micro enterprise in the form of:
- Working Capital – finance the purchase / service or stock payment that is related directly with the product / services that is being carried out.
- Capital expenses – financing fixed assets purchase
- Maximum Total Financing up to RM50,000
- Financing period minimum is 3 months and maximum is 5 years
- Financing Margin is maximum 90% from the working capital and / or capital expenses.
- Guarantor is not needed except for Private Limited Company.
- Profit rate is 5% per annum on top of flat rate
- No processing fee.
- No collateral needed
- Duty Stamp fee need to be paid by the customers and will be deducted from the approved total financing amount. For Private Limited Company customers, stamping matter will be managed by the lawyers.
- Overlap financing is not allowed
- Not less than18 years old during the application and not exceeding 65 years old when the financing tenure expires.
- Open to entrepreneur or small businessmen that runs micro enterprise directly and full time.
- Have a license / permit / valid business registration issued by the authorities.
- Type of business allowed are:
- Sole proprietor
- Private Limited Company
- Sectors that are qualifies to apply are as follows:
- Manufacturing and manufacturing related services
- Services (except for insurance and financial services)
- Agriculture (Basic Agricultural Product)
- Business activities carried out are in line with the Shariah concept.
- Business has been running for more than 6 months and is living in the business area.
- Gained support from SME Corp to apply financing from Bank Rakyat.
- Has a Bank Rakyat Savings-i account.
- Has a clean credit record and not blacklisted
5% Flat Rate per year
Fee and Charge
|Charge and Service for Individual|
During the financing period:
After the financing tenure expires
|Stamp duty||RM5.00 for every RM1,000 as per stated in the Stamp Act (Revised 1989)(subject to change by the Government)|
|Takaful / Insuran||Based on age, period and financing amount|
For further information, you may visit our nearest branches or call our tele-Rakyat Contact Centre at 1-300-80-5454
* Subject to terms and conditions