Internet has certainly revolutionized the banking sector. The advent of this computing platform has allowed banks to open a new, fast and efficient banking channel. Bank Rakyat is honored to deliver iRakyat, our internet banking platform. With robust platform and state-of-the-art encryption technology, iRakyat provides unprecedented level of convenience. With great features, easy steps and richness in functionalities, iRakyat allows you to perform a variety of banking transactions including payment services with ease, anytime and anywhere at your convenience. As this is a very important channel to Bank Rakyat, we are committed to add new banking features as well as payee services for your greater convenience.
- Account Summary
- Account Details
- Account Transaction
- Account History
- Statement Request
- Interbank GIRO (IBG)
- Fund transfer History
- Schedule fund transfer (first party and third party)
- Bill Payment
- Utility Bills (TNB/ASTRO, etc.)
- Assessment/Tax (LHDN, City Council, etc.)
- Zakat ( all states.)
- Donation (Aman Palestin, Islamic Relief Malaysia, etc.)
- Telecommunication (CELCOM, TM Unifi, DiGi, etc.)
- Education Loan Repayment (PTPTN, MARA, PTPK, Yayasan Sarawak, etc.)
- Travel /Goods Online Purchase (AirAsia/iPay88/ Transnasional, etc.)
- Payment history
- Mobile handphone prepaid top-up
- Transaction history
- Financing Details
- Transaction History
- Financing Repayment
- Repayment History
- Eligibility Check
- Scheduled Financing Repayment
- Rates Inquiry
- Cancellation of Kad Rakyat
- Report of Lost/Stolen Kad Rakyat
- Feedback from customer
- Personal financing
- Credit card
How To Register to iRakyat?
It only takes THREE simple steps for you to connect to iRakyat:
Visit our ATM to get your T-Pin number
Log on to www.irakyat.com.my and perform First Time Registration.
Register by keying in your Kad Rakyat and T-Pin number and you can start using iRakyat services.
iRakyat is an easy and safe banking channel. To ensure you are able to maximize all the benefits, you are advised to read iRakyat Internet Security Guidelines.
(Click here to read iRakyat Internet Security Guidelines.)
iRakyat Brochure (.pdf)