Uncallable Negotiable Islamic Debt Certificate (UNIDC) is a deposit product which pays a fixed profit rate on the given maturity date.
||RM60,001 to RM10,000,000 per certificate.
- Minimum tenure is one (1) day.
- Tenure of more than five (5) years is subject to approval by the Securities Commission of Malaysia.
- Profit rate is based on the Bank's prevailing profit rate and determined upon placement of deposit together with the tenure.
- Customer will receive principal plus profit upon maturity for the certificate issued at FV or nominal.
- Customer will receive the face value amount upon maturity for the certificate issued on discounted basis.
- Early redemption is disallowed, however, customer may sell the certificate of UNIDC in secondary market for liquidation purpose.
|Payment upon maturity
- Deposit upon maturity will be paid to the customer/ holder of UNIDC certificate according to the instruction provided.
For further information, you may view the Product Disclosure Sheet (PDS).