Wadi`ah Yad Dhamanah
There are 3 types of Savings-i Account:
- Minimum deposit to open an account is RM10
- Kad Rakyat facility (ATM Card)
- Perform withdrawals at Bank Rakyat ATMs or any ATM with MEPS / BANKCARD logo across the country
- Perform money transfers and one-stop bill payments via ATM and counters.
- Internet banking facilities i-Rakyat
- Citizens and non-citizens
- For Citizens
- Individual accounts
- Joint Accounts
- Associations and Clubs (established and registered in Malaysia)
- Mosque / Surau Committee (established and registered in Malaysia)
- Co-operatives (established and registered in Malaysia)
- Funded by Bank Rakyat
- Performs contractual work for Bank Rakyat
- Co-operates with Bank Rakyat such as Amanah Raya Berhad and Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Bank Rakyat subsidiaries
- For Non-citizens
- Individual Accounts
|Debit Card||Application fee||RM 8.00*|
|Annual card fee||RM 8.00*|
|Replacement card||Card loss/theft||RM12.00*|
|Savings Book||New book due to lost of old book||RM16.00|
|Book replacement due to damage||RM5.00|
|Account Statement||For each application||RM10.60|
|Account Closure||Less than 3 months from the new account opening date||RM10.00|
Note: *6% GST is paid by Bank Rakyat.
Charge stated is including 6% GST, if any.
Lost of Passbook: Clients must fill in the loss of savings book Report Form and the Stamped Loss/Damage Savings Account Testimony Letter. Clients may report on the loss of savings book and account closure at any nearest branch.