Financing-i / Superbikes Hire Purchase Financing-i
Superbikes Hire Purchase Financing-i offers a flexible instalment scheme in purchasing new/unregistered superbikes from 250cc and above.
- Al-Ijarah Thumma Al-Bai (AITAB)
- Maximum financing amount for up to 80% for new superbikes and 70% for unregistered re-cond from selling price or invoice.
- Financing tenure for up to 7 years.
- All types of new and used unregistered imports (unregistered re-cond) superbikes and high-speed scooters with capacity of 250cc and above for personal use only can be registered with the Road Transport Department (JPJ) as follows:
- Naked Bike/Street Bike
- Touring/Sports Touring Bike
- Dual Purpose/Motard
- Easy Rider/Chopper/Cruiser
- Scooter (250cc and above only)
- New and used unregistered imports (unregistered re-cond) superbikes and high-speed scooters are subject to machines that are not more than 3 years from the year application has been made.
- Financing up to *80% for 250cc and above
- Financing tenure for up to 7 years
- No guarantor (subject to requirement)*
- Malaysian citizen
- Age of 18 and above
- Minimum monthly income of RM2,000
Please contact our nearest branch for information.
- Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA)
- Salary Deduction by Employer (PGM)
- Post Dated Cheque (PDC)
- 1 copy of MyKad
- 1 copy of latest 3 month salary slips
- Statement of account transactions
|Issuance of letter to JPJ for change of vehicle engine no., interchange of vehicle registration no., duplicate registration card etc.||RM15.00 per document (inclusive 0% GST)|
|Issuance of letter to authority for transfer of vehicle to East Malaysia or vice versa.||RM15.00 per document (inclusive 0% GST)|
- Only applicable at 15 branches
|1||Bandar Baru Klang|
|2||Seksyen 14, Petaling Jaya|
|3||Auto Finance Centre|
|4||Auto Finance Centre|
|5||Auto Finance Centre|
|13||Pusat Bandar Johor Bahru|
The published rates, fees and charges are effective from 1st February 2019 following the implementation of 6% SST from 1st September 2018. Terms & conditions apply.For any enquiries, please visit the nearest branch or call our Contact Centre tele-Rakyat at 1-300-80-5454.*Terms and conditions apply.