Financing-i / Personal Financing-i for Pensioner
Personal Financing-i is specifically designed for government pensioners. It offers competitive profit rate and affordable monthly installment. With it, pensioners may realize the retirement of their dreams.
- Maximum financing amount
- Maximum RM100,000 ; OR
- Maximum 15 times monthly gross pension
- Financing tenure up to 10 years
- No guarantor
- Takaful coverage are optional.
- Government pensioner
- Not older than 65 years during the end of the financing period.
- Minimum monthly pension RM800
|Tenure||Profit Rate||Effective / Flat|
|1 - 10 years||BR + 4.26%||8.11% /4.63%|
1. Current Base Rate (BR) is 3.85%
2. Additional profit rate of 1.5% over the current profit rate for financing without takaful
- Pension Transfer to Bank Rakyat
|Malaysia Government Pensioner Card||√|
|Army Pensioner Card||√|
JPA : Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam
JHEV : Jabatan Hal Ehwal Veteren
|Wakalah or Agency Fee||Wakalah or agency fee of RM28.30|
|Stamp duty fee||0.5% of total financing as contained in the Stamp Duty Act 1949.|
|Compensation Charge (Ta'widh) for Late Payment||Before maturity: 1% per annum on the installment amount.|
|After maturity: Should not more than IIMM rate on the outstanding principal.|
The published rates, fees and charges are effective from 1st April 2019 following the implementation of 6% SST from 1st September 2018. Terms & conditions apply.For any enquiries, please visit the nearest branch or call our Contact Centre tele-Rakyat at 1-300-80-5454.*Terms and conditions apply.