Financing-i / Personal Financing-i for Pensioner
Personal Financing-i is specifically designed for government pensioners. It offers competitive profit rate and affordable monthly installment. With it, pensioners may realize the retirement of their dreams.
- Maximum financing amount
- Maximum RM100,000 ; OR
- Maximum 15 times monthly gross pension
- Financing tenure up to 10 years
- No guarantor
- Takaful coverage are optional.
- Government pensioner
- Not older than 65 years during the end of the financing period.
- Minimum monthly pension RM800
|1 - 10 years||BR + 4.26%|
1. Current Base Rate (BR) is 3.60%
2. Additional profit rate of 1.5% over the current profit rate for financing without takaful
- Pension Transfer to Bank Rakyat
|Malaysia Government Pensioner Card||√|
|Army Pensioner Card||√|
JPA : Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam
JHEV : Jabatan Hal Ehwal Veteren
|Wakalah or Agency Fee||Wakalah or agency fee of RM28.30|
|Stamp duty fee||0.5% of total financing as contained in the Stamp Duty Act 1949.|
|Early Settlement Fee||Rebate (Ibra’) will be given on the deferred profit|
|Late Payment Charges||
During the financing tenure :
1% per annum on the outstanding amount of the monthly payment
After expiry of financing tenure :
Shall not be more than the prevailing daily overnight Islamic Interbank Money Market rate (IIMM) on the outstanding balance
The published rates, fees and charges are effective from 1st April 2019 following the implementation of 6% SST from 1st September 2018. Terms & conditions apply.For any enquiries, please visit the nearest branch or call our Contact Centre tele-Rakyat at 1-300-80-5454.*Terms and conditions apply.