Financing-i / Auto Financing-i (An Naqlu 2)
Bank Rakyat Auto Financing-i offers a flexible and affordable instalment scheme when purchasing a national or imported car available in the market.
- Tawarruq or Al-Ijarah Thumma Al-Bai` (“AITAB”)
- Maximum margin of 100% from on the road (OTR) sales price or invoice
- Financing tenure for up to 9 years
- Maximum financing amount subject to customer's monthly instalment limit
- Financing is for any purchase of new or used passenger car.
- Not less than 18 years old and not more than retiring ages 55/56/60* years old on the end of financing tenure.
- Open to all public and private sector employees with fixed income who have served for at least 6 months.
- Minimum monthly income of RM1,500.
Please contact our nearest branch for information.
- Biro Perkhidmatan Angkasa (BPA)
- Salary Deduction by Employer (PGM)
- 1 Copy of MyKad
- 1 Copy of Driving License
- 1 Copy of Latest 3 Months Salary Slip
- Statement of Account Transactions
- Confirmation Letter from Employer
|Auto Financing-i||Ad Valorem|
|Lawyer fees for agreement||RM212.00 – RM265.00|
|Stamp Duty||0.5% of total financing as per Stamp Duty Act 1949 (Revised 1989).|
|Wakalah Fee||RM28.30 (inclusive of Brokerage Fee)|
|Issuance of letter to JPJ for change of vehicle engine no., interchange of vehicle registration no., duplicate registration card etc.||RM15.00 per document|
|Issuance of letter to authority for transfer of vehicle to East Malaysia or vice versa.||RM15.00 per document|
The published rates, fees and charges are effective from 1st April 2019 following the implementation of 6% SST from 1st September 2018. Terms & conditions apply.For any enquiries, please visit the nearest branch or call our Contact Centre tele-Rakyat at 1-300-80-5454.*Terms and conditions apply.