Financial Planning / Takaful Amani Plus
- This plan is introduced by Bank Rakyat exclusively for the bank’s customers to provide financial security in the event of death / disability due to natural causes and accidental losses at anytime and anywhere in the world.
- Death / disability due to natural causes refer to the consequences of illness or are not caused by accidents subject to exclusions.
- Accidental losses refer to compensation in the event of injuries, disability or death caused solely by violent, accidental, external and visible events. The disaster must be solely caused by accident, subject to the exclusions.
- 24-hour worldwide coverage
- As low as RM0.25 per day
- Three comprehensive plans
- Lump sum Takaful benefit pay-out of up to RM154,500
- Total coverage due to accident and natural causes
- Easy subscription at all Bank Rakyat branches
- Automatic renewal (Bank Rakyat account holder)
- Bank Rakyat's customers between the age of 6 and 59 years old.
- Malaysian citizen.
- Coverage includes uniformed personnel (police, military, fire-fighter, etc) except when they are performing their professional duties.
- Should the Person Covered, whether sane or insane commits suicide within one year from the Effective Date, or dies as a result of Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases, or dies as a result of Pre-Existing Conditions as specified in Takaful Certificate, no benefit shall be payable.
- For Non-Muslim, the benefit of Badal Hajj will be paid as an extra benefit to Funeral Expenses/ Immediate Death Expenses.
|TAKAFUL BENEFITS||PLAN A (RM)||PLAN B (RM)||PLAN C (RM)|
|Accidental Death / Permanent Disablement||150,000||100,000||50,000|
|Death / Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) due to Natural Causes||30,000||20,000||10,000|
|Critical Illness (accelerated benefit)||15,000||10,000||5,000|
|Medical Expenses due to Accident||3,000||2,000||1,000|
|Funeral Expenses due to Accident / Natural Causesi||3,000||2,000||1,000|
|Badal Hajj (if death is due to Accident / Natural Causes)||1,500||1,500||1,500|
|Ambulance Fee due to Accident||600||400||200|
Hospital Allowance due to Accident
(per day up to 30 days, subject to a minimum of 2 days)
|Total Annual Takaful Contribution||260.00||175.00||90.00|
The published rates, fees and charges are effective from 1st November 2018 following the implementation of 6% SST from 1st September 2018. Terms & conditions apply.For any enquiries, please visit the nearest branch or call our Contact Centre tele-Rakyat at 1-300-80-5454.*Terms and conditions apply.