Financial Planning / Takaful Amani
- Takaful Amani is a takaful protection scheme which provides monetary compensation in the events of death or permanent disability on the injuries caused solely and directly by accidents.
- With as low as RM0.14 cents a day depending on the selected available plan, members can subscribe to the scheme.
- The affordable schemes offered are:
- Easy, simple and affordable to members.
- Equal contribution for men and women.
- 24-hour protection around the world.
- Cash/credit card/check payment accepted.
- Only available at Bank Rakyat branches.
- Bank Rakyat's customers between the age of 18 and 69 years old.
- For those, between the age of 65 and 69 years old, approval is based on individual evaluation and case-to-case basis.
- Coverage includes uniformed personnel (police, military, firefighter, etc) except when they are performing their professional duties.
- Uniformed personnel members (police, military, firefighter, etc) are eligible to subscribe to Plan B or C only.
|Benefits based on accident (RM)|
|Death & Permanent Disability||150,000||100,000||50,000|
|Hospital allowances (up to 30 days including admission for two days in succession||150||100||50|
|Treatment Cost (once and aggregate)||3,000||2,000||1,000|
|Ambulance Fee (once and aggregate)||600||400||200|
The published rates, fees and charges are effective from 1st November 2018 following the implementation of 6% SST from 1st September 2018. Terms & conditions apply.For any enquiries, please visit the nearest branch or call our Contact Centre tele-Rakyat at 1-300-80-5454.*Terms and conditions apply.