- Annual Fee: WAIVED with NO condition.
- NO compounding element.
- FREE Group Family Takaful Coverage and ‘Khairat Kematian’. Coverage includes guaranteed repayment of outstanding finances accrued through Credit Card-i usage.
- 0% Mark Up Rate for overseas transactions (NO additional fees on currency exchange for overseas transactions).
- 0% Instalment Plan facility for retail purchases of RM1,000 & above.
- LOW profit rate under the Credit Card-i Tiered Pricing Structure.
|Tier||Criteria||Yearly Profit Rate|
|Tier 1: Minimum payment received before or on the Due Date for 9 months consecutively.||Non-Bank Rakyat Share Member||13.5 %|
|Bank Rakyat Share Member||13.0 %|
|Tier 2: Minimum payment received before or on the Due Date for 6 months or more within 9 months period.||Non-Bank Rakyat Share Member||17 %|
|Bank Rakyat Share Member||15.5 %|
|Tier 3: Does not meet the above conditions for Tier 1 and Tier 2.||Non-Bank Rakyat Share Member||18 %|
|Bank Rakyat Share Member||17 %|
- Rakyat Rewards
- Profit Rebate (Tabung Rakyat Rewards).The rebate schedule as per below:
|Descriptions||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Auto Debit facility||0.5 %||0.5 %||0.5 %|
|Good Paymaster||1.0 %||1.0 %||1.5 %|
|Other Bank Rakyat Financing Facility||0.5 %||1.0 %||1.0 %|
(Tabung Rakyat Rewards)
|2.0 %||2.5 %||3.0 %|
- Zakat payment– Card is accepted for zakat payment.
- Discount for Mail Order/ Telephone Order (MOTO):
Privileges and special discounts under the Bank’s MOTO program. The program promotions will be sent together with the monthly Credit Card-i statement from time to time.Note:
- Transactions at non-halal merchants will be declined.
- Overseas Transaction and Online Purchase : For security purpose, please contact our Bank Rakyat Card Centre at 03-2693 6880 before made any overseas and/or online transactions.
- Age: 21 years old and above for Principal Cardholder Age: 18 years old and above for Supplementary Cardholder
- Annual Income: RM36,000 above
*Maximum age limit for applicant is 65 years old (age limit for takaful coverage)
- Copy of Identity Card (Front and Back) / Passport (For Principal / Supplementary Applicant’s) AND :
Government Servants :
- Copy of latest pay slip
Private Sector Employees :
- Copy of latest pay slip AND
- EA Form / EPF statement (latest 6 months transactions)
Monthly Salary with Commission Base :
- Copy of latest pay slip AND
- EA Form / EPF statement (latest 6 months transactions) OR
- Copy of latest commission statement (6 months record)
NO Basic Pay, solely on Commission Base :
- Copy of latest commission statement (12 months record)
Self Employed :
- Copy of Business Registration AND
- Copy of latest 6 months bank’s statement AND
- Copy of latest Form B AND
- Copy of Tax Payment Receipt
- Copy of Bank Rakyat Saving Account-i AND
- Copy of contract confirmation letter from employer
- Copy of pension statement (latest 12 months transactions) AND
- Copy of 3 months Bank statement (showing the crediting of pension amount into the account)
i) How do I been notified regarding the status of my application?
Application status will be notified via SMS.
ii) How many additional cards can I apply?
The Principal Cardholder may have up to 5 Supplementary Cardholders.
iii) What is the financing limit offered to Gold cardholders?
Financing limit for Gold card starts from RM8,000 to RM19,000.
iv) How do I apply for additional cards?
Principal cardholder only need to fill up supplementary info at the section of ‘Supplementary Card Request’ in the Bank Rakyat Credit Card-i application form. The required documents are a copy of Identity Card for Principal and Supplementary cardholders.
v) I am a Supplementary cardholder, however, I wish to apply as a Principal cardholder. Can I do so?
YES. The application procedure is similar as a new application.
vi) What is the number that I need to contact for any enquiries?
For any enquiries or card activation, please contact 03-2693 6880
For lost or stolen, please IMMEDIATELY call 03-2692 4600