Cards-i / Debit Card-i
Bank Rakyat's Debit Card-i can be used for retail transaction in all merchants premise and also cash withdrawal at financial institution that accept the MasterCard transactions throughout the world. It is also an alternative for cash and cheques.
- Wakalah Bil Ujrah
- Customers have to own/open Savings Account-i
- Aged 18 years and above
- New application and replacement for Bank Rakyat's Debit Card-i can be performed at any Bank Rakyat branch.
- Minimum balance to open/apply for card depends on minimum balance to open Savings Account-i/eCurrent Account-i (e-CAi)
- There is no minimum income needed
- Bank Rakyat's Debit Card-i can be obtained on the same day of the application processed.
- Accepted at all merchant counter which participated with MasterCard worldwide
- Same as Credit Card-i – can be used for retail purchase, internet transaction and cash withdrawal at ATM local and overseas.
- High daily card usage limit (combination of retail transaction and cash transaction), up to RM10,000 or total balance that can be use in saving accounts, whichever that is lower.
- Daily cash withdrawal is limited to RM3,000 or maximum of RM5,000* daily.
- Any transaction with merchant counter that offers non-halal products/services are not allowed
- Overseas Transaction and Online Purchase
- For safety purposes, please inform our Bank Rakyat Card Centre at 03-26936880 before you want to use the card for any overseas transaction and/or online purchase on the internet.
Fee & Charge
|Application Process Fee||None|
|Cash Withdrawal Service Fee||
|Card Replacement Charges||RM12.00|
Overseas business exchange (% from total usage)
|1.25% from total usage.|
|Sales Draft Copy Charges||
|Copies of Transaction Statement Charges||RM5.30|
|Balance enquiry at other bank's ATM||RM0|
|Savings account balance||Minimum RM10|
|Overseas business exchange (% from total usage)||1.25% from total usage.|
|Daily limit for card usage||RM10,000 or total balance in savings account, whichever lower|
|Withdrawal from ATM machine||RM3,000 or maximum RM5,000 per day|
|Withdrawal limit from ATM machine for each transaction||Maximum RM1,500|
|Retail purchase||Maximum RM10,000 per day or total balance in Savings Account-i, whichever lower|
For further information, you may visit our nearest branches or call our tele-Rakyat Call Centre at 1-300-80-5454
Product Disclosure Sheet
*Subject to terms and conditions