As a caring bank, Bank Rakyat also focused to small and medium rural area enterprise financing needs. This product offers financing facilities for Bumiputera entrepreneurs through the fund allocated by the Government to increase the entrepreneurs' economic level by financing their initial cost and expansion of business including purchasing the machineries and equipment, renovate premise and raw material.
Qard refers to the interest free loan and customer needs to pay the principal amount and other related cost that determined by the Bank.
- 100% Bumiputera owned business such as enterprise, partnership, private limited company that operates in rural area.
- Maximum age: At least 18 years old and not more than 60 years old during application (sole proprietor)
- Full time entrepreneur (sole proprietorship and partnership).
- Business approved from the local authority.
- Possess a valid business licence
- In operation for at least one year
- Not blacklisted by any financial institutions
To finance the initial cost and expansion of business including purchase of machineries and equipment, raw material and renovation of business premises.
Minimum: RM 20,000.00
- Less than RM250,000 Maximum 5 years
- More than RM250,000 Maximum 7 years
More than 55 years old: a guarantor is needed.
5% per annum
Ibra' 30% Government Grant
30% on the financing amount approved (applicable to financing RM250,000 and below)
During the financing period
|1% per annum on top of the outstanding amount|
|After the financing tenure expires||Based on the Current Rate of Islamic Interbank Money Market (IIMM)|
For further information, you may visit our nearest branches or call our tele-Rakyat Contact Centre at 1-300-80-5454
* Subject to terms and conditions