Aplication to become a Merchant
As a responsible institution, Bank Rakyat initiates various programmes to generate economic activities and enhance entrepreneurship development especially among cooperatives in the country.
Through our Trade Partner programme designed for cooperatives, the Bank appoints capable cooperatives to become our Merchant. Selected cooperatives will be exposed to the bank's marketing network and are invited to participate in various marketing activities initiated by the Bank. In return, the Merchant will offer attractive discounts for their products and services to CO-OP card members.
Benefits of being a Merchant:
- Invited to participate in sales activities/road show organised by Bank Rakyat.
- Free recognition of the cooperative in marketing and promotional collaterals.
- The Merchant's logo, brand and related information are included in promotional items.
- No entry fee.
- Opportunity to market your products and services to cooperative members including Bank Rakyat's members.
Conditions to become a Merchant:
- The cooperative must be registered with Suruhanjaya Koperasi Malaysia.
- Only Halal products and services.
- Must offer attractive discounts to CO-OP card member.
How to become a Merchant:
Interested cooperatives can send their application to:
Level 18, Tower 1, Bank Rakyat Twin Tower,
No 33. Jalan Travers, 50470, Kuala Lumpur.
No Tel :03-26129600
No Faks : 03-22722144