Bank Rakyat plays a strategic role to partnering various companies and sectors in the country. With our robust financial profile, sound liquidity position and balance risk management policy, Bank Rakyat offers various Shariah compliant financing facilities to companies, SME, co-operatives, enterprises, and Bumiputera entrepreneurs who are looking for Islamic funding for projects, business expansion, and purchase of property and land.
These are the facilities offered by Bank Rakyat:
- Contract Financing-i Tijari
- Rural Development Financing-i Scheme
- Credit Guarantee Corporation (CGC) Scheme
- Term Financing-i
- Bridging Financing-i
- Property Financing-i
- Hire Purchase-i
(a) Contract Financing-i Tijari
Our Contract Financing-i Tijari is based on Shariah principles of - Bai' Al-Inah, Al-Bai' Bithaman Ajil, Murabahah.
- Bai' Al-Inah (a sale and buyback contract) which refers to the selling of an asset to customers on deferred payment and the asset is subsequently will be bought by the financier at cast price at a discounted price.
- Al-Bai' Bithaman Ajil is a transaction where the bank provides financing to customers to own property by purchasing the asset/service with cash and sell back the property/service to the customer at a sale price that includes profit and pre-agreed payment period.
- Murabahah which refers a sale at a price that includes profit agreed by both parties. The buying and selling price, others costs and profit margin are clearly specified.
All business entities such as private limited companies and co-operatives.
To finance contract awarded by the government, or established public listed companies.
Up to 80% of total contract cost.
Maximum 6 months after contract expiry date.
Additional Documents Required
- Letter of award.
- Contract performance bond/bank guarantee/insurance.
- Contract cash flow
- Contract profit & loss projection.
- Contract work schedule.
- Contract payment procedure.
* Terms and conditions apply